- This policy covers how CITS USA treats personal information that CITS USA collects and receives, including information related to past use of CITS USA products and services. Personal information is defined as data about you or your company that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that CITS USA does not own or control, or to people that CITS USA does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- CITS USA may collect personal or company information when you activate licenses with CITS USA, when you contact CITS USA employees, or when a reseller contacts CITS USA on your behalf.
- CITS USA collects information about your transactions and interactions with us including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- CITS USA uses information for the following general purposes: to customize advertisements sent from us, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CITS USA does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your company with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Certain communications from CITS USA, such as service announcements, and administrative messages may be sent to you.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In certain areas CITS USA uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions such as credit card numbers.
- CITS USA updates this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your registration of an CITS USA product or to your postal address.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please send an email to: email@example.com