CITS Headquater developed a series of short, yet fully inclusive programs called Seat-in-Coach (SIC) . These mini packages are featured with 4-star hotel accommodation and daily 3 meals, guided tours with admission and evening shows and local flavor dinners. They are as below:
Hotels for 12 programs of China Best Selections
Beijing : Chang An Grand Hotel, Beijing
No.27, Huaweili, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: 010-67731234 Fax: 010-87789200
Xian : Aurum International Hotel (first class hotel)
No. 30 Nan Xin Street . Xian, 710004
Tel: (86-29) 87672888. Fax: (86-29) 87672666
Shanghai: Galaxy Hotel (first class hotel)
No.888 Zhong Shan Xi Road , Shanghai , 200051
Tel: (86-21) 62755888. Fax: (86-21) 62754413
Guilin : Park Hotel (first class hotel)
No.1 Luoshishan, Diecai District, Guilin 541001, China
Tel: 0773-255 8899 Fax: 0773-282 7209
Suzhou : Bamboo Groove Hotel
No 168 Zhuhui Road , Changlang District, Suzhou 215006
Tel: 0512- 6520 5601 Fax: 0512- 6510 3511
Hangzhou ; Remada Plaza Hangzhou Haihua Hotel ( First Class Hotel )
No 298 Qingcun Road , Xiacheng District, Hangzhou 310003
Tel: 0571-8721 5888 Fax: 0571-8721 4627
Tibet Lhasa Yanluzangbu Hotel ( First Class Hotel )
Chengdu : Tibet Hotel (first class hotel)
No. 10, Renmin Beilu, Jinniu District, Chengdu , Shichaun Province 610018
Tel: 028-8318 3388 Fax: 028- 8319 3838
Wuzhen: Wuzhen Waterside Tong An Hotel (Superior first class hotel )
Wuzhen, Tongxiang , Zhejiang Province 314501
Tel: 0573-8713 991 Fax: 0573-8718 700
Zhengzhou Holiday Inn Crown Plaza (Superior first class hotel )
No 115 Jinshui Road , Jinshui District, Zhengzhou , Henan Province, 450003
Tel: 0371-6595 0055 Fax: 0371-6599 0770
Luoyang Huayang International Hotel (Superior first class hotel )
(Remark: hotels are subject to change)
President No.3 --MV Splendid China for YZUP- Upstream for Program 5 YZUP
President No.6 --MV. Paradise for YZDN- Downstream for Program 4 YZDN
President No.1 ?V. President for BXYGS-upstream for Program 6 BXYGS Terms & Conditions
For China Best Selections 2010
Above prices are effective from March 28, 2010 to April 02, 2011 and are subject to change. Price is quoted in US dollar based on estimated exchange rate 1 US Dollar to 6.8 RMB. CITSUSA will adjust the price and charge the difference if US dollar devalues below the margin as If US Dollar was continually depreciated to the exchange rate 1 USD = 6.73 RMB. (That means the price will not be changed if the exchange rate keeps within 1 USD = RMB 6.73 or up, If the US Dollar is devaluated to less than 6.73 RMB, the difference of 6.80 - 6.73 or less have to be charged by CITS)
- The fuel surcharges for domestic airlines are based on none of charge according to the new adjustment authorized on June 25, 2009. which will be certainly charged when the fuel surcharges required again by the airlines. It will be listed separately. Please make sure to include them in your package price at the time of booking.
Tour price does not include:
- Domestic Airlines furl surcharges, meals not specified in the itinerary, optional tours, laundry, excess baggage charges (20 kg free of charge per person for Y Class Seat on the domestic flights in China) , personal health or baggage insurance, items of a personal nature and any items not specifically listed as included.
- Entrance fees for all the sightseeing listed in each program are based on the tariffs of June25, 2009, which are subject to change. If the entrance fees in Beijing and in other cities are raised, CITS will charge the difference accordingly, and we will inform you at least 3 months ahead.
- Please describe our program features listed in our day-by-day itinerary of each program and do not add or deduct them to avoid discrepancies between what we offer and deliver to clients. Please note some dinners in the programs have not been included so that your clients can explore their own dining experiences.
(B) = Full Board Western Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
(L) = Chinese Lunch en route in the selected restaurant with a glass of soft drinks
(D) = Chinese Dinner en route in the selected restaurant with a glass of soft drinks
(SD) = Chinese Special dinner with soft drinks & local wine
(SL) = Chinese Special cuisine lunch with soft drinks
- Hotels and flights listed in our programs are subject to change due to un-foreseen reasons and we reserve the right to use similar hotels & flights and to cancel certain departures, if some big events take place, such as F-1 Race in Shanghai
- Hotel rate is based on twin-sharing in all hotels (2 persons sharing a twin bedded room). Price p/p for a triple room is the same as twin sharing (a roll-away bed will be added in a twin room to form a triple room in all hotels in China ). Request for double room or connecting rooms depends on availability at each hotel.
- Extra night rate includes breakfast at the hotel. CITS reserves the rights to use other hotels for the extra nights, if the requested hotel can not be confirmed. We will keep you informed, should this change occur.
- Our price is based on 2 passengers. A single traveler can be accepted, if the requested departure date has other passengers signed up, and the rate for this single passenger will be: package rate + single room supplement + 30 USD (for the difference of arrival & departure transfers).
- Please make sure your clients are fully aware that our special programs are not private tours. We group passengers who signed up for the same tour together and only local guide service is provided in each city. Passengers are from different English speaking countries with different cultures and mentalities, and their expectations for our tour values may be quite different. Each group size may vary from 6-32 passengers.
- When you accept a booking from your clients, please check with us first to see if space is available, before you confirm to your clients. Meanwhile, we will keep you informed you if a specific departure is fully booked. If the hotel is fully booked out, we will use other hotels and adjust our selling price accordingly. Each departure will be closed 14 days prior to arrival date. Additional 25 USD p/p will be charged for late bookings as special handling fee, if space is still available within 14 days
Your tour order should include the following correct information:
- Passengers' passport names and passport numbers;
- 2. Passengers' arrival/departure flight information (flight number & time). We will not be able to provide the transfer service if wrong arrival information is provided or if passengers changed their flight without noticing us or if they missed their original flight.
- For the program BTTC ( Tours to Tibet ), additional information should be provided: Nationalities, Date of Birth, Occupations
- On arrival day, our guide will wait and meet your clients outside the Airport Customs with a welcome sign: (CITS Best Selections) in pink color (size 20 x 16 inches). After claiming their baggage and going through the Customs, passengers should look for our guide holding the sign. If passengers need to spend more time inside the baggage claim area to look for their checked baggage, they should find our guide first and let the guide know about your problems
- Please advise your clients not to go with strangers who are not from CITS. If passengers can not find our guide in the crowd, they can call our Duty Manager Mr. Charming by 13901397323 for help. In case passengers missed the arrival transfer, they can take a taxi to the hotel on their own. Taxi cost is about 160 RMB in Beijing and 270 RMB in Shanghai from Pudong Airport .
- There is no FOC and further discount for children under 12 years old. Voluntary non-usage of hotel accommodations, tour features or services in our package programs are not refundable or exchangeable for other accommodations, services or tour features.
Cancellations and cancellation fees:
If cancellation is received by CITS more than 15 days prior to commencement of services, there is no penalty. However, the following per person cancellation fees apply:
- 15-8 days prior to commencement of services: 10 % of total price
- 7-2 days prior to commencement of services: 30 % of total price
- On arrival day or later: 100 % of the price
- Please send full tour payment to our bank account 15 days prior to your clients' arrival. We can not guarantee services without receiving your tour payment.